Quantcast

Shuttle noble?

Lt.Dan

Thank you sir may I have another!
May 15, 2002
el cajon
ok, the only riding ive done since i started back up again is the cliffs at PB, some urban assult, and Cowles mtn. hiking trail. I have never ridin Noble and dont really want to do i solo, or ride to the top haha. So is anyone willing to show me around a little. Sunday or Monday? Please. Im actually begging you. It seems like all the rides/spots are top secret around here and im not part of the in crowd. Let me know. Thanks.
Tyler

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
Hey? How did you get a custom title w/o having more than 1K posts?

Oh and early sat is my only ride day this weekend.

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
Thrillkil said:
I'm good for saturday too, though I don't want to go farther than a half hour-45mins from Riverside though
then your kinda F***ed on a noble ride or any SD ride for that matter. Bummer.

Lt.Dan

May 15, 2002
el cajon
nah, never deleted any posts, i guess the mods back when just liked my screen name. i actually read some of my old posts, i was pretty immature back then. I cant make it this sat. only sunday or monday. now, next saterday im open, if the surf sucks.

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
Mt. Laguna. East San Diego. It's a multi use trail and isn't a DH trail so driving from Riverside isn't really worth it IMO. Hell driving from north county SD isn't really worth it for DH action.

edit:
Respect and give right of way to hikers on multi-use trails and wear a bell.

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
no...it has a lot more flow and is more of a trail ride than a Dh ride...although it does have some cool switchbacks and a few good rock sections...D

Kornphlake

Turbo Monkey
Oct 8, 2002
Portland, OR
ncrider said:
Mt. Laguna. East San Diego. It's a multi use trail and isn't a DH trail so driving from Riverside isn't really worth it IMO. Hell driving from north county SD isn't really worth it for DH action.

edit:
Respect and give right of way to hikers on multi-use trails and wear a bell.
That's a typical response from this board I guess. Noble is really a fun trail because it's not all donwhill. If you can shuttle it's 60/40 downhill, none of the climbs are impossible on a bike with less than 8" travel and none of the downhill is impossible on a hardtail. Still it's a fun flowy trail with some pretty technical rock sections. If you've ridden anderson since the fires you'll appreciate noble as a flowy ride, no hucks or jumps to speak of, but it's definately not a trail you want to cruise down without brakes.

Lt.Dan

May 15, 2002
el cajon
i ended up going to the horse races. we should set a date and have agroup of people go. any sunday is good for me and most people have sundays off as well i think

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Anyone want to ride Noble tomorrow? Or any longish ride anywhere somewhat local? I'm bored doing DH runs... I'd like to do more riding.

I'll be up at serpent this afternoon dicking around...