Quantcast

shuttle or ride on sunday 7/24

AN6 Freerider

Monkey
Feb 18, 2005
socal
anyone down for a local shuttle or ride on sunday? im planing on hitting a few places up, but not sure where yet. anyone down to ride or meet some where?
pref dh and some dj's/drops and ****. i dont do anything huge but im ok ..

an6

any suggestions...w,g,wil,jpl,sierra madre. im in the sfv so anywhere is cool with me

AN6 Freerider

Monkey
Feb 18, 2005
socal
**** either day im down . bro been working on me jumping man . im all about it now..well should plan a shutttle or some **** i have a truck and WCH got a truck so.whos down sat or sun

AN6

bfranke

Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
San Diego
I'm good for Sat morning, only shuttle ride I know is Wilson. Been wanting to hit up Kenter for a while though, it's been too long.

fiddy_ryder

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Hollywood
bfranke said:
I'm good for Sat morning, only shuttle ride I know is Wilson. Been wanting to hit up Kenter for a while though, it's been too long.
i was planning to hit that up sat morning already before the mention of the shuttle. if the shuttle thing doesnt happen ill be out at kenter 8-9 am

AN6 Freerider

Monkey
Feb 18, 2005
socal
my ht isnt ready yet but you know my bike think it would hang if i stiffen up the rear shock..either way im down **** lets check out the dubb spot then hit some drops or something..

An6

fiddy_ryder

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Hollywood
AN6 Freerider said:
my ht isnt ready yet but you know my bike think it would hang if i stiffen up the rear shock..either way im down **** lets check out the dubb spot then hit some drops or something..

An6
im in,, all i got is a hardtail and i dont have the lungs to be pedaling long :D

Perhaps

Chimp
Jul 10, 2005
Hollywood, CA
Hey guys what's goin on?? I've been dying to find someone to ride with in Hollywood! What kinda stuff do you guys hit... I've been to kenter once, dirt jumping isn't really my thing but I would like to get better at it. Anyway I'd love to ride with you guys sometime if you got an extra spot (I'm car-less for the time being).

-Gavin

fiddy_ryder

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Hollywood
where you at in hollywood.. im at sunset and la brea.. i do urban a couple nights a week for bit, play in traffic and look for drops and such.

Perhaps

Chimp
Jul 10, 2005
Hollywood, CA
Sunset and Vine. Sounds fun... though I don't really have an urban setup I like to eff around. And soon when my new frame gets here it will be just ridiculous for urban riding, but I can't wait!

marlopez

Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
West LA
i just got back into town. the first day im free is sunday. anyone riding then? im going to a wedding saturday afternoon in fullterton so i doubt i can ride in the AM unless its somewhere pretty close to the SFV. so who is riding saturday and where?

hey westcoasthucker. we were gonna meet up and ride a while ago, maybe it was in december or earlier than that. where is your spot at? im in granada hills i have both a big and small bike.

AN6 Freerider

Monkey
Feb 18, 2005
socal
sick spot.. ohh yeah killer building there and proper might i add.. i had my share of sliding to home today and some other good thumps hey got to feel some pain in order to gain.. ahahaha yeah i got served. and will continue to go back for more helpings... local riding in the morning..

An6

i fall a lot but hey i will get back up and try and try again. thank god for dainese

marlopez

Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
West LA
brian just told me about the spot. sounds sick. i need to check it out. but as for tomorrow can you PM me a time and place? thanks
-mario

marlopez

Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
West LA
turns out my derailleur isnt bent. the threads on the inside of the hanger got pulled out. inside the hanger theres a cyclinder thats threaded, the actual hanger isnt threaded. so i guess i have to drive down to chumba wumba and try to get it fixed

AN6 Freerider

Monkey
Feb 18, 2005
socal
man that sucks marlop

i hate it when you think it aint to bad and it turns out to be ****ty...hey wch you ever fix your derailer prob?my ht should be roll able and rideable but not to pedal able by thursday. so some dj'n would be cool or a local run would be cool on th fs...i decided im just going to buy a bigger bike..i dont want to wait .your canfield is sick by the way...wonder how much i could put one of those together for?

an6

marlopez

Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
West LA
that was fun today in TO. thanks for showing me the spot. it was a good wake up call that i need to ride more. and i finally did the left and middle cleanly. next time im there i better do the big set

AN6 Freerider

Monkey
Feb 18, 2005
socal
man i need to dj more often...i will clean that middle line next time im out.. and hit at least the first on the left line.. sick spot though.. hey wch afterwork ride say 6 tom or thursday?

an6