Quantcast

Shuttle Runs at the shed

Bakes5

Chimp
Feb 16, 2005
Maryland (near DC)
Howdy,

Could anyone PM me the location of some of the DH/FR type shuttle runs at the watershed? I have been out but really only found the blue trail off hamburg road.

Thanks

Bakes

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
It's too complicated to put in writing even if it were wise to do so. Everything is unmarked and fairly unobtrusive, therefore hard to describe even to regulars familiar with the lay of the land.

If you show up and see people on DH/FR equipment, just be friendly and ask if you can tag along. Also, try to bring something to the table. People are much more likely to help if you have your own shuttle vehicle, beverage, munchies, etc. and are generous with them. It can be disheartening to give someone free shuttles all day, advice, directions, a spare tube- whatever- if they only mooch, slow you down and unwittingly put scratches in your truck's finish. Hope this helps.

Bakes5

Chimp
Feb 16, 2005
Maryland (near DC)
Fair enough. Although hanging around and hoping to find somebody somewhere in the woods to tag along with isn't the most efficient way when you only have 3.5 hours to travel out ride and get back (riding time is precious when you have 4 kids).

I was hoping to find the start points for a couple of the shuttle runs and then do as you suggested. But I also understand the reasons to keep these things under wraps which is why I was hoping someone would PM me instead of just posting for all to see.

In any case, if anyone has any directions they could PM me that would be great.

Thanks

Bakes