Quantcast

Shuttle Runs...

Nov 3, 2003
Virginia
I just wanted to check and see if some folks here in Richmond want to get together and do some shuttling with big hit bikes before Mass.
I can only carry 2 bikes with my car, but I'm willing to pay for some gas if someone has a big ole truck...

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
We'd be interested in Logger's alley at Wintergreen when it opens. But we're not real keen on pushing up anything.
I got a voice mail from wintergreen the other day. Loggers alley wont be open until the end of April. They also said the lift probably wont be running this summer, depends on the budget.

Nov 3, 2003
Virginia
I guess Wintergreen is out this year for day trips...oh well. I'm not letting them shuttle me up.
Tried that once there...what a clusterf*#K :plthumbsdown:

mtwhore

Chimp
Jun 20, 2006
Harrisonburg
Hey! Its not complete shuttle runs when you start @ say,,, Confederate Breast Works down to say,,, Braileys Pond !~ And BAXTERS fave on Rt. 33 down to Brandywine. OH, lets some sorta shuttle!!!
Beer included.

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
Do you mean the time the guy at the Mass race did that? Happened right in front of me I thought those guys were dead for sure.
I was with you. The driver was checking some choice tail walking down the road. She just walked past us and I could see the drivers eyes in the rearview. Then over the side it went.

A fine thing she was but not worth killing someone over.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Do you mean the time the guy at the Mass race did that? Happened right in front of me I thought those guys were dead for sure.
Yeah, that is what I was talking about. Thats what you get for posting from work :eek: I guess Mass-o-nuthin and Wintergreen aren't the same place afterall ;)