Quantcast

Shuttle @ the shed

Aug 6, 2006
Denver, CO
I'll be up at the shed this sunday with my big van. I've talked to a few people who will probably be there. I know how to get to hamburg road, and the yellow gate at the top of evo. , pantyline, etc.
So if you wanna show up and ride, hit me up on here. I have no idea what time I'll be there, depends on what I'm hearing from people.

Aug 6, 2006
Denver, CO
it's an old electricians van, but it's a fully licensed roadworthy vehicle. it's perfect for shuttle runs. we stuff the bikes in, and I don't care about what happens to the inside.

rm1

Chimp
Jun 22, 2006
Just a note but the field that you ride into if your going to PL has been mowed and they managed to do a pretty good job tearing up the jump that WAS there. All the trails still seem fine so no worrys there. Is there a time yet for this shin dig

Aug 6, 2006
Denver, CO
I'm planning on getting there at around ten. So far I only know how to get to the hamburg road lot, and the top of evo. So plan to meet me at the lot on hamburg at ten. I'll be the guy in the white van with the new scars on my face.

rm1

Chimp
Jun 22, 2006
Very good ride. Hard to believe 3 guys can make more than 5 runs and not break anything.

Aug 6, 2006
Denver, CO
you seriously broke your hand? That sucks. But you definitely hung in there for a while. I don't remember when you did it, but it seems like we did quite a few runs afterwards. btw, I think I left my spare pair of goggles in your truck. They're just one of my ****ty pairs, so I don't mind if I don't see them again, as long as they've found a good home.

rm1

Chimp
Jun 22, 2006
Yea i guess ill take that back. Maybe i should have said 3 guys 5 runs and i didnt break anything. I can remeber where you fell on homo, was it that hard off camber left turn?

Stiff

Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Miss Washington DC
Sorry you broke your hand. It would be good if the trail gnomes finished the berm on that left corner...and even better if riders could help the gnomes out by going ahead and doing it.

PL needs a saw to remove a downed tree, at least as of last week.