Quantcast

Shuttling Sherando

jaekormtb

Chimp
Jan 29, 2002
South Korea & Virginia
Had a great day saturday shuttling Sherando. I went out there with Stiff and met a few Richmonders by chance. We had three runs: Torry Ridge to White Rock Gap/Slacks and then twice on TR to Blue Loop. Great stuff even with the bit of climbing. On one of the drives down we even saw a bear crossing the road. Happliy, it was moving away from the trails.
If anyone is up for shuttling out there drop me a line.

wannabeabonedoc

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Wytheville Virginia
I'm not too far from there so if you are ever interested in shuttling again, let me know and I'll come up with my truck. I can haul 4 or 5 bikes but only 3 in the cab. It's a small ford ranger. Let me know. I could only do it on a sat.

Stiff

Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Miss Washington DC
We saw you SS as we were riding out. The first Blue descent is awesome -- my favorite Mid-Atlantic track after the Dare Case at Wintergreen. Steep and rocky, want more of that. A lot like Banche trail at WG, actually...just 3x as long.

banche

Monkey
Jul 21, 2003
BANNED FOR LIFE
the only reason stoneysnake is in those woods is he's lookin for a billy goat to fvck:D he's not training,if he was then he wouldn't be so slow!!!!

Feb 26, 2002
Virginia
I ride there a lot and would be up for shuttling. I have a pathfinder with 2 bike hitch rack, and may be upping the capacity to 4 bikes soon.

-Billy (NOT synonymous with 'billy goat' :) )