Quantcast

Shyrmp's Fontana National DH Coverage

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
I haven't been around the Monkey much because of lots of stuff happening at work, but I managed to make it out to the National in Fontana, CA, this weekend.

I couldn't get time off of work to make it up before my class registration closed, so I have tons of pics to share. I'll post a few here and give you a link at the end to see the rest. Enjoy!

They cleaned up all the graffiti along the infamous "Wall"

The flowers were in bloom

There were some crashes

One that wasn't so lucky :(

It was also Orven's very first semi-pro race....he finshed somewhere in the top 40 ;)

I have to get back to work, it was nice to drop in for a moment. The rest of the pics are HERE

Have a good day! :)

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
Awesome shots Shyrmp!!! I love watching other people eat dirt! As long as they're not injured too badly, that is... ;)

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
great pics and i love the fact that you always include a few hot girls in your pictures.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Shyrmp said:
I get bored taking pictures of bikes all the time :p
Do you take those pictures of your own free will, or does Orven ask politely?

Nice pictures.

J

JRB

You f'n rock Heather. I vote with all the changes, we just call this join "shrympmonkey".

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
stevew said:
Do you take those pictures of your own free will, or does Orven ask politely?
I take them of my own free will. I usually take tons of photos and hate resizing them, so they are an incentive for Orven to re-size all of the photos..and then I blame him for taking all the girl-related pictures ;) :rofl:

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
douglas said:
awesome pics H ! :D

hey mods, was hasnt this been moved to the ride forum, or maybe the race forum?? :wonky2:
Thanks Tequila Doug! :D

I didn't post this in the ride reports because I wasn't riding....I didn't post it in the DH forum because those guys scare me. There is a racing forum? :D

sunny

Grammar Civil Patrol
Jul 2, 2004
Sandy Eggo, CA
Shyrmp said:
Thanks Tequila Doug! :D

I didn't post this in the ride reports because I wasn't riding....I didn't post it in the DH forum because those guys scare me. There is a racing forum? :D
You're kidding. The freakin Lounge scares me...