Quantcast

Sick Day

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
I stayed home from school today. I decided I was healthy around 1 PM and went for a nice ride. I brought the camera along to take some shots. Good stuff.

Ride Supplies

Bike....I got a huge smudge on my lens....sorry

I chilled at the log at the T-spot for a bit then headed across the street to the Desert.

The trail I was taking runs down.

It ends at this little creek.

That is all.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
DHracer1067 said:
yeah. cant you see the clear ball on the side. you push that in and out to blow up tires.
Oh man! My bad! I see it now. And now that you mention it I think my tires are a little low... I better go pump them up.

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
biker3 said:
TP doesn't do none of that? That beautiful glass thing is just a simple tire pump and the baggy is full of replacement valve caps? You guys are stupid, take a better look before you jump to conclusions..... :nope:
Christ, obviously. TP would never touch the devil weed.

HRDTLBRO

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Apt. 421
Ha! Nice work...I took one Monday, because, let's face it...Monday's blow. My brother and I indulged in a bit this afternoon, when this dude rolls by with his little daughter and a stroller. We were like..uh, hello!

Curiouscaptian01 said:
hahahaha I knew if I said anything I would get a negitive comment, and true I am an idiot, but I just feel comfortable riding local trails now adays without a helmet.
Well, speaking as a fellow idiot, I sometimes ride the trail behind my house with no helmet. Even having bashed my head awful once. Idiots abound. :dead: