Quantcast

Sickest PRO DJ Bike

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
Ben Boyko new whip !

I like the rattlecan'd RaceFace stem with Gravity stickers on it ... LOL Nice one Boyko !!

the new pro mod for pro's who never learned how to prelod their cranks

Does Grreth Dyer even ride anymore ? Well he has a new signiture frame comming out from Norco ...LOL
Gotta have Boyko test it though ... LOL

I think this fork has more travel then the one on my 4x duel sus bike !!!

Daman

Chimp
Nov 27, 2001
This is Guillaume Bellefeuille Dobermann Pinscher
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

BTW i looove the ligth purple!!

Daman

Chimp
Nov 27, 2001
there is a dobermann dippin around nyc? nice. didnt know that.
i'm still rockin the only tonic fallguy in this town.
Naa...i thook the bike with me for a trip in NYC with my girlfriend...we did a interview with Distilled mag in central parc... I know we sold a few frame in the NYC eria ?...and Bayridge bike in Brookyn will be stocking them.

If you look carefully...you will see some new feature on that frame...the next batch of Pinscher is getting some cool changes.

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
Here's a few shot's of Tron Hansen's Pro DJ rig from Milan

Magura Marta brakes have always been popular with the urban street pro's and some of the DJ guys , here Tron took his carbon Marta lever blade and custom bent it for more of a BMX lever feel .

Stay tuned I have herd rumblin's of a MTB company soon to be releseing a BMX inspired lever blade for the MAgura MArta brake , similer to this .

Factory slammed MArzocchi fork

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
I havent given up ont his thread !!!

Ok found some new pro bike shots to post up
Here's HACKSAW's new pimass Atom Lab !!!

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
Dylan Korba's new street rig ( taken from Decline magzine's website , thanks Hart ! )

Trials style
24t front ring with no guide

Chase neutral gear

65mm Marzocchi 4x

colton

Monkey
May 20, 2007
What brand of grips are those on Tron Hansen's Pro DJ rig from Milan? They look comfortable

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
What brand of grips are those on Tron Hansen's Pro DJ rig from Milan? They look comfortable
I can see a silver inside coller so this leads me to believe there
ODI longneck lockon's in the bmx version so you get the full flange
here's a link to ODI's website / product page for this grip
http://www.odigrips.com/bmx_longneck_lo_.htm

I used to swear by this mushroom style grip , once they wear in there the best :clapping:

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
Here are some shot's of Paul B's new Kona

Hayes Stroker prototypes ... hmmm could this be why I didnt get my set ??

The popular pro fork the Marzocchi WC4x!!

Paul runs a ladies seat ...LOL

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
Here's a few shot's of super cutie Anneke Beerten and her fast as hell Turner 4x bike

So Hawt

So fast !

I think I'm in love :cupidarrow:

Shot of her sweet bike !

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
Tonic Fab pro riders Paul L and his new Howie
( photos taken from Tonic Fab blog , thanks Landon )

Shot of the Howie by itself

BikeSATORI

Monkey
Apr 13, 2007
one world...
you know, honestly... I'm not digging most of those big time pro rides that you have posted so far Brad... Maybe it's just me. I'm sure they must function fine for these pros, obviously, but they just don't float my boat nor have much style or anything going for them.

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
you know, honestly... I'm not digging most of those big time pro rides that you have posted so far Brad... Maybe it's just me. I'm sure they must function fine for these pros, obviously, but they just don't float my boat nor have much style or anything going for them.

I totally agree with you Satori , these bikes are super minimalist and really arnt set up that well , but they seem to work for the pro's tht are rideing them .

I have posted these bikes up more as a look into what the pros are currently rideing .

Anke is stilll drop dead HAWT though !! she has style for miles ...LOL

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
Zach Dank's Transition Double and TOP
Also check ou the new 08" FOX 36 fork's with the new toolless dropout QR system .. SICK !!

I'm also diggin the single speed setup on Zach's Transition Double , very clean !!