Quantcast

Sickest Toaster EVER!

slcpunk21

BS is not a bitch.
Feb 14, 2003
finally transplanted

Why haven't I seen this before? Ok, maybe I'm just getting real lazy lately.. but dang this thing is RAD! Me thinks it would work well for early morning breakfast before a ride!
Does anyone actually have one of these?

And here is what it does.....

"All of us have always wanted a way to make our own egg-muffin sandwich in less time and for less money than it takes to go out and get one through the drive-thru. Well folks, the wait is over!

Some genius at Back to Basics who was tired of waiting in line and spending all of his hard earned cash at the drive-thru had an idea for the Egg and Muffin Toaster. Which will change the way we do breakfast. (Whoever came up with this appliance should get a raise and have their picture in the toaster hall of fame!)

With the touch of a single button you can use the Egg & Muffin Toaster by Back to Basics to make your favorite breakfast sandwich just the way you like it in only 4 minutes!"

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
partsbara said:
yeah, it s a guy thing.. less cr@p to clean... :)

less crap to clean, more **** sitting around. what, you think the toaster cleans itself?

my frying pan gets wiped out with a towel, thats it, unless i cook meat in it. its seasoned nicely.

i hate junk, specialized appliances, the rice steamer, the george forman grill etc. they just take up space and collect dust. i love my pots and pans.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
partsbara said:
toasters need to be cleaned ???

rice steamers are the future... 200 billion asians can t be wrong :)
if you put an egg in your toaster, you will need to clean it,
i've got a rice steamer that i am willing to donate too any less fortunate asian who feels it is a necessity.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
laura said:
if you put an egg in your toaster, you will need to clean it,
i've got a rice steamer that i am willing to donate too any less fortunate asian who feels it is a necessity.
sweet... but will you pay shipping ??? ;)

i reckon ya could get away with a weekly cleaning of that bast1d... i m a willing guinea pig to try one...

sold out at whitetrashmart :(

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
What if you want to make breakfast for two? Oh wait, maybe some of you guys never do...!

Seriously, looks like one more stupid gadget, more useless landfill if you ask me.

Screw that old style toaster, you need a toaster oven. And cook your eggs in a pan. A clean pan for chrissakes...

J

JRB

Mallrats gets deleted, and there's a friggin' toaster thread??? Jeebus - I'm heading over to marthastewart.com to see if there are any real men.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
loco said:
Mallrats gets deleted, and there's a friggin' toaster thread??? Jeebus - I'm heading over to marthastewart.com to see if there are any real men.
Mallrats got deleted? Dang, that's just rude. That was a quality thread.

FLY FATASS, FLY!!!!

As for the toaster thing... meh, I use a pan and a toaster. OK, that's a lie... I don't really eat breakfast. But if I did I would be all manly about it and make the toast with a blowtorch and eat the eggs raw. Grrrr! ;)

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
BigMike said:
My rommate could use one of those!

He eats so many eggs a day its rediculous!
Eggs are a main food group at my house.

:drool: oh God, that would make my morning so much easier. No more waking up 15 minutes too late, running out the door, and never getting breakfast. As long as my roommates don't touch it and break it. Last year my roommate thought it would be a good idea to use my plate instead of a frying pan. Needless to say I have one less plate, so I would probably worry about him touching a nice toaster.

KindredGhost

Chimp
Sep 14, 2005
Los Angeles
laura said:
i have an egg mc muffin almost every morning with the help of my toaster and frying pan. its not that hard guys.
I am sure i don't speak for all men on the face of the planet... but i can definetely speak for myself.

You sure said it... "it's not that hard GUYS". We're... I mean... I am lazy.

KG

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
KindredGhost said:
I am sure i don't speak for all men on the face of the planet... but i can definetely speak for myself.

You sure said it... "it's not that hard GUYS". We're... I mean... I am lazy.

KG
Exactly...who wants to get up and extra half hour early, pull out a pan, scramble some eggs, pour them in a pan, cook them, put a bagel in the toaster, putting some cheese on it...

Too much work. I'd rather have the extra half hour of sleep.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
robdamanii said:
Exactly...who wants to get up and extra half hour early, pull out a pan, scramble some eggs, pour them in a pan, cook them, put a bagel in the toaster, putting some cheese on it...
probably the same kind of person who wakes up three hours early just so they have time to really wake up before they go to work.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
And what goes better with this awesome toaster than this awesome single cup coffee maker? (Yes, you can easily brew more cups)

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
laura said:
less crap to clean, more **** sitting around. what, you think the toaster cleans itself?

Toasters are self cleaning. You just wait until the pile of crumbs in the bottom catches fire, then put it on the porch until it stops smoking. :D

Roasted

Turbo Monkey
Jul 4, 2002
Whistler, BC
laura said:
Somehow, yes it does.

i hate junk, specialized appliances, the rice steamer, the george forman grill etc. they just take up space and collect dust. i love my pots and pans.
The clutter if you don't use em. I use em, plus my cast iron pan. I hate teflon...:D