Quantcast

Sicklines US Open Video

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
That vid is awesome!

BTW - I forgot to mention - big props to Nobby (Derrick Nobman) and Jurgen Beneke for coming in around the Top 10 mark! The field was pretty stacked with some big UCI World Cup names that day, but Nobby and Jurgen rode with inspiration and held their own!

smoke brakes

Monkey
May 18, 2007
one step closer to the lord
toyota rock garden , seems from seein the vid , he took the lower line around
after shouting over the entire section , chose the lower line to exit ?
fk he flows , thu , straights thru out crzy turns . same posture , same speed , thru the turns ,in and out , demon seamon , built for speed ,
that line most likely cost him the win ????

jcaramia

Monkey
Oct 28, 2007
Clifton, NJ
fk he flows , thu , straights thru out crzy turns . same posture , same speed , thru the turns ,in and out , demon seamon , built for speed ,
I doubt that, mostly everbody was taking the low lines...

jcook90

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2006
Connecticut
They had that high line closed off this year. I talked to the guy who taped off the course last year and was responsible for that line and he said it was closed this year.

fortenndu

Turbo Monkey
Apr 22, 2008
Boone, NC
No it wasn't the entrance was just a little different. Either way Sam lost because other riders have stepped it up not because of what line he took.

jcook90

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2006
Connecticut

you can clearly see the tape doesn't even touch the tree there, so there was a completely different like outside of the course this year that shot you straight down and out of the RG.