Quantcast

Sicklines visits Plattekill Bike Park

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
Hey old man wtf are the criss cross jumps?

you will have to point them out to me at the last race. I guess that also means you will have to get back on the horse and enjoy a blue with me on the ride up. :thumb:

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
lolmer.

good review. I wish they spent a little more time reviewing the mountains and giving them some unbiased pros and negs. They tend to glaze over the bad news and if they don't have anything good to say, they don't say much.

Things like Jiminy's crank slapper lift, highland's lack of vert and singletrack, diablo's jersey-ites...i'm just sayin...

Huck Banzai

Turbo Monkey
May 8, 2005
Transitory
lolmer.

good review. I wish they spent a little more time reviewing the mountains and giving them some unbiased pros and negs. They tend to glaze over the bad news and if they don't have anything good to say, they don't say much.

Things like Jiminy's crank slapper lift, highland's lack of vert and singletrack, diablo's jersey-ites...i'm just sayin...
better details and more specific review would be nicer IMO, but its def a good 'who's who' (or rather whats what (wheres where?))

Note the Bromont section was a race report moreso than than anything else.

nyze!

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
lolmer.

Everyone should experience Plattekill at least once. Don't bother with reviews. Going will leave a lasting impression.:thumb:

I've only been once, but that place is dear to my heart. Granted, in that one weekend I met Lars Tribus, Dave Weagle, Todd Seplavy, John Pentecost, Jessie Whitsell, Kyle Ebbett, Dan Dickan, Mike Hartlove, Holly, Jay Dejesus, the little Van Dine....geez!!!:p

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Everyone should experience Plattekill at least once. Don't bother with reviews. Going will leave a lasting impression.:thumb:
and going to the restroom there will leave more than that.

it is for sure an experience, I hope I can snag some photos this weekend.