Quantcast

Siebel Edmonds

RenegadeRick

98th percentile on my SAT & all I got was this tin
Do you know who Siebel Edmonds is? Well she is a former FBI translator, and one of the few people who probably knows the truth about 9/11. She brought her story to closed sessions of congress and to the 9/11 commission and ended up with a federal gag order as a result.

This is an important article and you should take the time to read it. It's enough to make even the most ardent anti-tinfoil individual think twice about who the government of the US is really loyal to.

Nukes, Spooks,
and the Specter of 9/11
We're in big trouble if even half of what Sibel Edmonds says is true…

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
The web address says it all:

http://www.antiwar.com/

If she had a federal gag order, why was she talking? Why isn't her ass in jail for voilating a federal judges' order?

Personall, I'm more worried about $3 plus gas and $5 milk and OJ than I am conspiracy nuts...

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
I didnt read that link, but I though Siebel was that broad with all the mental issues whose mom pooped in the hedges and was portrayed by a young sally field in a movie titled by her name :confused:

RenegadeRick

The web address says it all:

http://www.antiwar.com/
It's based on an article in the London Times. Is that better for you?

If she had a federal gag order, why was she talking? Why isn't her ass in jail for voilating a federal judges' order?
She isn't talking per se. And from that comment I can tell you did not read the article. Or watch the video, linked in at the bottom. She's very easy on the eyes. Why don't you do at least that?

Personall, I'm more worried about $3 plus gas and $5 milk and OJ than I am conspiracy nuts...
$3 gas and $5 milk are a direct result of things she knows about. And if you care about OJ well then... :disgust1:

RenegadeRick

RenegadeRick

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
OK, read the articles twice, now. Ehhh, not so conspiritorial. Sounds like she's talking without talking and hoping to get people to draw the conclusions for her, so she doesn't "tell" you.

Either that or I'm just stupid...

RenegadeRick

OK, read the articles twice, now. Ehhh, not so conspiritorial. Sounds like she's talking without talking and hoping to get people to draw the conclusions for her, so she doesn't "tell" you.
Yeah, that's it. She has shared what she knows with the 9/11 Commission and the Justice Department and got gagged as a result. Why would they do that if she did not possess some incriminating information about the treason of high-ranking officials?

Either that or I'm just stupid...
Not sure I would go that far :rolleyes: ;)

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
A little less terse perhaps.

I believe that there was more that they could and should have done to prevent it but that ain't the same as making it happen.
They at least let it happen. I think they discovered the plot (they were told about it enough times ffs) and decided it was in their interest to let it happen.