Quantcast

Signs of Aliens at Lake Sawyer!!!

T.Rex

Monkey
Sep 6, 2004
Pacific Northwest
I know how to recognize the signs of Aliens, I saw it on Outer Limits about 50 years ago. Aliens try to trick earth people into thinking they are friendly, but then when you least expect it, they capture everyone and eat them for dinner:poster_oops:.

I rode at Lake Sawyer today and ended the ride at the Yellow Gate on 169, right across from where they're building the Real Life Church; or is it a packing house for processing people. Anyway, as I rode past the gate, I saw some signs posted on the telephone pole. When I stopped to read the signs, I knew right away that Aliens had landed:biggrin:

I have never seen a sign like the one posted by Real Life Church. In stead of the Usual / Typical, KEEP OUT Or ELSE sign, they welcomed mountain bikers and invited them to ride on their property. Maybe some people will fall for this trick, but I know an Alien sign when I see it.

All kidding aside, what they've posted honestly amazed me. For the record, it will not be much longer before most of the trails on the west side are gone, they are building a huge complex that will take out most of the stuff we usually ride. What that means to me, is I'm very happy the land owners are going to let us keep riding the East Side trails, this offering is way more than just a token gesture; this is a very warm welcome to the MTB community. :cheers:
turtle

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
Its a trick to find God.

But seriously, it is cool to see landowners open their land for us. That's becoming rarer these days.

And perhaps God is a fair price to pay for our sport...

Jul 24, 2008
Enumclaw
Don't be fooled they are going to turn all those trails into horse tracks, keep packing those trails in, you may help turn kids onto Jesus