Quantcast

Silver alert service calling

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
normally, local news stories cover stabbings, severe weather, arson, drug busts, or accidents. but not when a home spun version of mario lopez sets up camp outside his house to get the exclusive

mmmm.....camp.....

He's being represented by a Los Angeles-based publicist who says she has promoted reality shows including "The Girls Next Door" and "Kendra."
now *there's* a twist. maybe it was kendra's laugh that brought him back?

too bad my wife is taking the summer off work, she could look out her window & give us updates to warn us when he's coming out.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
too bad my wife is taking the summer off work, she could look out her window & give us updates to warn us when he's coming out.
Ummm...I think that already happened. My guess is he's either forming a new church, or getting divorced. Whatever it is, I'm sure its gonna be a train wreck!!! Cant wait. :popcorn:

*edit
Hey $tinkle,
Did you happen to notice that the Gazette is using the AP story? God that newspaper licks ball sack. SRSLY? The local paper can't even write its own story about our biggest local douchebag? Can't wait to read next weeks Independent.

Last edited:

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
My guess is he's either forming a new church
winnar!

just drove by during lunch & w/ all the "press" there you'd think gloria allred was delivering michael jackson's dead whore baby
Did you happen to notice that the Gazette is using the AP story? God that newspaper licks ball sack.
i love trolling their forums. consider it payback for littering my driveway once/month

oh, this was posted on the driveway:
"Please be advised that Long Pond Media LLC is recording scenes in this area that are intended for television broadcast. Your entrance into this area will serve as your voluntary agreement to appear in these scenes, to be exhibited as part of this or any other production, in any and all media throughout the world and propriety including advertising and promotions. We are sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your cooperation."

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
fittingly, i almost got t-boned on the way home by ted's camera crew getting some file/docu footage of him rollin in his white escalade. in their '97 minivan they looked 'bush league' shall we say. for a brief second i thought it was skaredskittless

hope kendra got her money's worth