Quantcast

Silver arce this weekend

Slider

Monkey
May 23, 2004
Moscow, ID
THis weekends race is free again!! and it isn't on a ROAD!!!!! Otis has been work'n his tookis off all week to get the upper hammer rebuilt. He has been taking alot of advice from local riders and should be awesome.

so here it sunday the 11th. You can take your runs anytime you want between 1:00 and 3:30pm. It isn't the super D course just down to the step down and chair 5.

If you haven't rode New lower Al Hombra yet go!! It is awesome super flowy and all over the place and there are 4 new wood gap jumps.

see you sunday

MinorThreat

Turbo Monkey
Nov 15, 2005
Nine Mile Falls, WA
fuzzycatnuts said:
Silver mnt? What is there DH course like?
If it's like last year, it's numerous tabletops connected by big sweeper berms and such that traverse the runs below Mountain House and terminates in a road gap at the bottom of 5.

Sounds like fun; I'll probably be there. Have a voice mail in to Stephen; hope he calls me back this morning to confirm.

Alhambra sounds better than ever!

Slider

Monkey
May 23, 2004
Moscow, ID
I just got off the phone with their trail guys and they have suped up the hammer(better than last year!), Jack Ass, and the cresent are T-totaly open and they have 2 brand spankig new trails and they are suposed to be pretty sick. I haven't scene them yet though. this weekend should be off the chain. Oh yeah I think they have redone the 4 gap doubles half way down the hammer for people who have been up there this year already. They are now are tables with wider landings .......or will be in the next couple days.

VIVA LA SILVER COME RACE AND RIDE THIS WEEKEND!!! The trail crew has been workking there tails off. The whole mountain is not going to be occupied by the race so everyone should come.