Quantcast

Silver Mountain Sunday Race Series

freeridekid

Monkey
Oct 18, 2003
U-District, WA
I was looking on the silver mt. website and it looks like they're gonna have 4 dh races in addition to silverrox and some super-d races. anybody got anymore info on this?

MinorThreat

Turbo Monkey
Nov 15, 2005
Nine Mile Falls, WA
Only what I gathered from the web site too. It should be for real. I've no doubt Otis is going to be busy cutting in some new lines and getting things ready.

Stephen and the Silver folks are supposed to be at the Beacon Blowout with more info and some great giveaways. Will post more if/when I find out more.

MinorThreat

Turbo Monkey
Nov 15, 2005
Nine Mile Falls, WA
oly said:
Got a teleporter?
If you find one, post up. My son's in Bellingham and I'd like to ride more with him :D

BTW, I just talked with Stephen Lane at Silver and good things are cookin'. At this point it's been a lot of marketing meetings and such. Understandable if you look at the Mountain House web cam -- they still have a bunch of snow up on the mountain. But they are definitely laying the groundwork for the best season yet!

Look for updates at silvermt.com. Anything I know ahead of time, I will try to post here ASAP.

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
Any word on the 8 hr downhill race? Any info on the silver foxx or whatever they call it weekend thats not on the web site, like what pros might be showing up. Keep us posted for sure!

MinorThreat

Turbo Monkey
Nov 15, 2005
Nine Mile Falls, WA
fuzzycatnuts said:
Any word on the 8 hr downhill race?
The last information I had was that the 8-hour Endurance Downhill has been scrubbed. Too bad . . . I had a blast! But I think there was only, what, 11 or 12 of us on the start line? They couldn't justify doing it again. That's one race I'll remember the rest of my life though.

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
Damit, I wrote to them and asked them about it, maybe if a bunch of us email and call asking them to hold it again they would be convinced. How are the other races there holding for silverroxx? I would enter those if the fee wasent to high.