Quantcast

Silver MT, Idaho

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
I never went but during my college years (93-97) in Ellensburg I heard of people riding up there...lifts and all. I went there once during the winter.

I don't know how good the riding is up there...I am sure in teh past it was mostly some single track and fire roads. There is definately enough elevation and distance up there......worlds longest gondola or something. :think:

Any good info? ANy website info? Where did you hear about it?

Kellog ID (Silver Mtn) is like 6-7 hours from Seattle.....Whistler is closer. But for Pullman kids.......

joshg

Chimp
Jun 15, 2004
Moses Lake, WA...in the summer
Went there last labor day and rented a d back it was pretty fun, but hard to find good trails and stuff. Want to go back this summer and do more exploring. Definatly hook up with some of the locals they say there is some pretty cool stuff up there if you know where too look.

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
I haven't ridden there is a few years but there were a few good trails from the top. Some of there trails are real fast and flowy. No stunts that I can remember. I know some locals were building some good trails. One of the girls on our trip wrecked and broke her collarbone.

Slider

Monkey
May 23, 2004
Moscow, ID
I called the other day they are basicaly in ther process of building a whislter type area. should be pimp very unfinished right now.

allsk8sno

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
Bellingham, WA
boostindoubles howdy pete, hows the summer coming?if your heading up to silver let me know!
will you in Pullman for the summer?? you should stop by and visit me and Zoae.

So Silver is going to try and creat a whistler in the states. interesting. hope it turns out!

Slider

Monkey
May 23, 2004
Moscow, ID
they have normal stuff on top right now some XC stuff and a couple xc/descendish style that go's down into the parkinglot right now. basicaly right now they weeding out all the uphill sections and putting in the good stuff...NO SNAKES AND SPARKLERS. It is unfinished and unmapped right now but if you can catch scott when he is ridding or locals they will show you what is rideable. He says there is alot of mountain up there and they have big plans for bike. Oh yeah bonus they are renting 04 stinky's as there fullies this year not dimondbacks anymore. so if you thinking of purchasing one there is 35 dollar all day demo waiting on you kellogh

PETE Call my phone today i lost your number some how I think?.?