Quantcast

SIlver Race this weekend

Slider

Monkey
May 23, 2004
Moscow, ID
Whos is going to silver this weekend? They got a new trail built "mr. Lilly" It has 3 doubles into a ladder drop that is like 8 feet up super fun. I also know they have been working on teeders, skinnies and more on jackass too. Pretty sure the race this weekend is gonna be DOWN jack ass to chair 5. They are leaving the DJ's up from the silver roxx demo too!! Wood take offs are nice when it is this dry out. Don't forget all the free **** they give out too. I got a pair of 50dollar goggles last weekend just for showing up!!

See you there

p.s. If you are coming from southern idaho moscow or below go through St Marry's it knocks about 100 miles off round trip!!

freeridekid

Monkey
Oct 18, 2003
U-District, WA
Slider said:
Whos is going to silver this weekend? They got a new trail built "mr. Lilly" It has 3 doubles into a ladder drop that is like 8 feet up super fun. I also know they have been working on teeders, skinnies and more on jackass too. QUOTE]

wait r u talkin about where u go right into the trees instead of goin over the big step up, and then there's the ladder u jump onto and go up and drop off?

Slider

Monkey
May 23, 2004
Moscow, ID
The there are not more climbing things, the last super d will be top to bottom. Did anyone ride the new raised obstacles on jack ass this weekend they were sick tons of fun.

Slider

Monkey
May 23, 2004
Moscow, ID
No they are building in the tree's now as much as possible so they can keep adding more stuff every year instead constantly rebuilding every spring. They wanna be huge!!

Slider

Monkey
May 23, 2004
Moscow, ID
Yeah you know the 2 wooden ladders on jackass, Take the second one. The elevated bridge and when you come off of it you go over a double and be on a whole new trail that is nothing but skinny's and super techy balance stuff. they are sick. There are like 6 or 7 things on there it is fun and hard.