Quantcast

Silver ROXX has new events

Slider

Monkey
May 23, 2004
Moscow, ID
Hello everyone I just got back from silver and talking to Scott down in the shop they are adding events to the schedule it is no longer just endurance stuff they are gonna a DH regualr,DH to chair 5, A diggler Race(the freakin scooters!!!!) and posibly A dirt Jump contest as well go to Silvers Web page for more info. The stuff isn't on the flyers cuz they are so buisy but call them as for Scott Evans and talk to him about it or what you would be interested in seeing there.

His vision is to make Silver Roxx Into a Huge grass roots Bike festival for everyone so High level racing for the go getters, some low level stuff for begginers, or people just lookin to get there feet wet, Fun ass events aka racing scooters 4 deep. I can't describe it nearly as in dept as he did but it will be awesome on all levels. I love what silver is doin for the PNW bike scene we should all support them full force.

Slider

Monkey
May 23, 2004
Moscow, ID
I would advice Idaho over Washington to many laws and rules in washington in Idaho we do what ever we want. I bet if you did enough research idaho realy isn't part of "US" Legal system. We have the Idaho Legal system it go's like this

situation A paragragph 1 line 1 "What the Hellllll are you doin!!!!! it isn't on my land and or I don't have any trespassing signs so that is cool. VIVA LA BIKES!!!!!!"

situation B paragraph 1 line 2 " What the Hellllll are you DOIN boy get off my land do to these here handy trespassin sighns I can now legaly shoot you."

The beauty is in the simplicity