Quantcast

Silvercreek parking lot security camera shot -8/5/07

Mr Ridiculous

Margarita my slippers
Apr 21, 2006
Morgantown, WV
Hahahaha...Anybody that was at silvercreek that night knows we all probably came pretty close to being that guy. I think the highlight was:
Security Guard 1: Is he still in there?
*BAAAM*
Other security guard: Nope

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Ahhhhh....Mr. Moderator, would you rerfain from this form of commentary please. it may upset the bears. (pronounced....bee-are's)

:p

:D

Mr Ridiculous

Margarita my slippers
Apr 21, 2006
Morgantown, WV
Nobody...he had previously broken the latch on the dumpster, so he just had to shove up on it. We, in our infinite wisdom decided to keep him in there for a bit by having two brave souls (not saying who...) stand on the lid...

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
whoever "his" is referring to, is a f*king idiot!
ahhh big mike you have no idea...

We pulled in saw the bear took some pics...went up to foxfire and had a few...Came back down and to make a long story short we were just waiting for the bear to climb in...the rest is history and prob one of the funniest things i have ever seen...

That said he was right next to my face while i was sleeping that night and tore the dumpster to pieces...woke everyone up.

jncarpenter

Monkey
Apr 1, 2002
lynchburg, VA
...we (my wife) feed pretty much the whole great out doors :D

The bear made quick work of the squirrel feeder...tore it apart like it was made of paper machete...lol.

Really big for a black bear....he seemed pretty young as well.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
THAT is a big ass bear!

You guys should have been at Snowshoe this past weekend when the stupid neighbors let their yellow lab out to "play" with the bear. They asked us "are you letting your dogs out? we are!"

:retardedneighbor:

drt_jumper

Monkey
May 20, 2003
Manassas Va
Mike I was at Snowshoe all day sunday didnt see you there? Actually I did see someone wearing a Richmond jersey ride underneath Rachel and I while we were on the lift on the Basin side...wonder if that was you?
Adam

drt_jumper

Monkey
May 20, 2003
Manassas Va
Oh ok....then it was you not Mike....I didnt think it was Mike due to the fact that the rider wearing the Richmond jersey was still upright!!!! Just playing Mike

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Nice to meet you SK6. We had to head out Saturday. I was so looking forward to poking a bear with a short stick because those greasy rutted out trails in the freeride park just were not challanging enough.:biggrin:

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Nice to meet you SK6. We had to head out Saturday. I was so looking forward to poking a bear with a short stick because those greasy rutted out trails in the freeride park just were not challanging enough.:biggrin:
It was an absolute awesome weekend. Can't even put it into words, except for.........

"BBBBBRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!"