Quantcast

Silverstar ?'s

DHRracer

Monkey
Sep 29, 2004
Where's the best place to stay?Who allows bikes to be brought into the room?Any info about Silverstar appreciated.

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
If you are on a budget stay at the Silver Lode. The basement room 121 or 122 are awesome rooms for about 4 people MAX. The door goes right outside to the chair and bikes can be stored in the room. It is a noisey room as the restaurant is right above but it closes at 10pm. That is the only place I stay when I go there.

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
Anyone here at Silver Star today?

We are staying at the Pinnical. The rooms are great and they allow bikes in the room, but its a little distance from the village... not far at all. I wanted to stay at the Silver Lode in our usually basement rooms, but the hotel is closed for renovation.

SilentJ

trail builder
Jun 17, 2002
Calgary AB
Hmm...I was there Thursday, Friday and Saturday. We shut it down around 3 on Saturday to drive back to Calgary, though. I think I saw you walk by (judging by your bike) in the village, Kanter...

I've stayed at the Lord Aberdeen joint in the basement, but I'm not sure if it's open as it was being reno'd. They allowed both pets and bikes in the rooms. I think it was $90/night or something like that.

We stayed at the Cedar Falls Campground about halfway up SS road this trip and it was OK.

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
I biked Sat and Sun. What bike were you on? The trails were beat. We then went to Whistler and it rained the entire time.

We ended up staying at the Pinnacle at SS. It was ok. I love staying in the basement at the Silver Lode. They bumped us because it was getting redone though.

SilentJ

trail builder
Jun 17, 2002
Calgary AB
I biked Sat and Sun. What bike were you on? The trails were beat. We then went to Whistler and it rained the entire time.

We ended up staying at the Pinnacle at SS. It was ok. I love staying in the basement at the Silver Lode. They bumped us because it was getting redone though.
I'm generally posing it up on a blue Canfield F1 w/ a Totem..