Quantcast

***Simian Saturday GMT***

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I hit the high school track for an hour run this morning. Figured I'd get in one more track run before it's buried in snow for a while, as the snow is coming down in sheets now. It was 7 degrees and my feet and face froze. It was 50 degrees warmer when I ran a week ago. In other news, I can hear clearly out of my left ear for the first time in over a month because I've finally flushed out the blockage. It's so clear that the other ear feels clogged now!

I hit the high school track for an hour run this morning. Figured I'd get in one more track run before it's buried in snow for a while, as the snow is coming down in sheets now. It was 7 degrees and my feet and face froze. It was 50 degrees warmer when I ran a week ago. In other news, I can hear clearly out of my left ear for the first time in over a month because I've finally flushed out the blockage. It's so clear that the other ear feels clogged now!
To the car wash with you.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
But but... now you can't say sorry honey I didn't hear you tell me to do that,..

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
I’m craving Knishes and Blintzes.
wifey is telling me not to order them because I am on drugs...but they are cheap as hell, what does that have to do with it?

if she won’t let me get $16.00 worth of knishes, I guess a handjob is out of the question.

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Saw Haley's Devo group going down a black bump run intermixed with trees under a lift I was on today. I can't ski that "run" (more area because it's off trail in trees), maybe on my board. They were laughing and telling each other where to go.

I spent my morning working on bumps then having fun carving on a bumpy groomer. My legs are sore. Looking forward to Monday and having Haley show me up.