Quantcast

simple pleasures

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
This is the kind of stuff I need to be "more in tune with"...

I did my normal road ride on my lunch break today. I took a new route and finished up about 10 minutes early. So I spent the last 10 minutes of my lunch break sitting in the bed of my truck relaxing, enjoying the sun and some piece and quiet. It was really nice.

Sitting in the bed of my truck after a good ride is a great feeling. Now all I need is a beer to finish it off.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:

I did my normal road ride on my lunch break today. I took a new route and finished up about 10 minutes early. So I spent the last 10 minutes of my lunch break sitting in the bed of my truck relaxing, enjoying the sun and some piece and quiet. It was really nice.

Sitting in the bed of my truck after a good ride is a great feeling. Now all I need is a beer to finish it off.
You never drink Beer.

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
N8 said:
I put on a pair of size 34 waist pants this weekend and they fit!

Thank you Titus Bike Company!!!!

:thumb:
I'd need to consume plenty of beer to fill a 34" waist.. Still, it's as good a reason as any, to the fridge I go.

goofy

Monkey
Mar 20, 2004
olney md.
jacksonpt said:

I'm jealous. I'm stuck in my small office with 3 other people waitting for 4 to come so i can go for a ride.