Quantcast

Since most of us will begin to travel more.....

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Now that the season is about to get underway, I thought this may help a few folks who get yantsy while driving to their favorite resort.......

Let the good vibes and rep's begin! :thumb:

;)

Anyway, the site seemed pretty accurate for our area.....

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Can't argue with that.....

I used to have one clipped and peaked. Astetic power mic and a "little box" with the numbers 250 written on it......

:think: Wonder what they meant?......

:D

I had a ball with that thing......

Rep given! :thumb:

Nov 3, 2003
Virginia
Thanks big guy, but with current gas prices, I'm not hauling ass anywhere...it makes a big difference.
The Snowshoe trip every weekend may take a little longer, but I'll save gas.

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
Gas is £1.10/litre in the UK at the moment, or to put it another way, $10/gallon.

So you best not be about to whinge about your "high" gas prices ;)

Jettj45

Monkey
Oct 20, 2005
Butthole of NC
Gas is £1.10/litre in the UK at the moment, or to put it another way, $10/gallon.

So you best not be about to whinge about your "high" gas prices ;)
Dam that is insane, it does not even need to be that high. Gas companies are profiting more than they ever had...

Dam that is insane, it does not even need to be that high. Gas companies are profiting more than they ever had...
Your exactly right, they are at all time record breaking profits. Greedy SOB's, but simple economics -remember the good old supply/demand curves!!

I keep hearing on the news that the gas companies won't let it get over $4/gallon (in the US) because it could actually decrease profits as studies show at that price point Americans would conserve by not vacationing as much, buy gas effecient cars, carpool etc...! The old bald guys at the gas companies with the golden friggin parachutes, and the fat cat lobbyist in Washington sure don't want that now do they!

I say we all start riding our bikes everywhere....wait a minute, the mountains are a 2 hour car ride away so how long would it take me to get there on my DH rig let alone have any energy to ride - ok, I'll pay $4/gallon.