Quantcast

Since we are not supposed to have dialogue in the pics thread

J

JRB

I will say here - for the sake of all things holy, please DO NOT post pics without a shirt on if you are just some guy. Thank you

J

JRB

Do I have to do a "please don't start hitting on each other in my thread" thread too???

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Oh jebus kryst...we make ONE innocent comment each...it is NOTHING compared to what the guys say...no ones hitting on anyone...guys are SO goddamned catty...you should see what megan and I are pm'ing each other about our shirtless friend...
At what age do you plan to be not so sensitive??? :D

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
loco said:
Knock it off you freakin perverts. :mumble:
oh i SEE the double-standard ness 'round here!

sooooo, just to make it fair, i will not say anything MORE perverted to lux than y'all said about me and my pic, kay!

J

JRB

Megan Black said:
oh i SEE the double-standard ness 'round here!

sooooo, just to make it fair, i will not say anything MORE perverted to lux than y'all said about me and my pic, kay!
No damnit - that is not the way it works. :mumble:

J

JRB

Oh and you two (you know who you are) will want to check your emails in 30 minutes or so. :sneaky:

Megan Black

Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
loco said:
No damnit - that is not the way it works. :mumble:
i'm 'fraid that IS how it works my friend. i didn't just post pics for free! i expect my efforts to be reciprocated and it looks as if the karma gods have smiled upon me, via the post yer pic thread and lux :heart:

Megan Black

Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
biggins said:
a picture of me from my trip to italy last year

good god, man, don't do that to me when I'm not prepared! I almost friggin' lost it :drool:

krist, can you BE any hotter than that?? FAWK....

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Megan Black said:
good god, man, don't do that to me when I'm not prepared! I almost friggin' lost it :drool:

Go watch Oceans 12...not only is there Brad Pitt and George Clooney..there is this other poa that plays an Italian thief...he often is shirtless in the film...oh...it was actually a good movie too!

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Megan Black said:

people tell me i look a lot like brad pitt

Megan Black

Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
dh girlie said:
Eh...you see one set of DD's you've seen em all...
just so i can spare myself from hearing the following statement ONCE again from some guy who thinks no one has heard it before.....allow me to recite a timeless quote for men:

"once you've seen one set off DD's...you want to see them all!"

:barf:

J

JRB

Come on missy - you know it was a joke. Who in their right mind would send an eCard about a hole in their heart. Megan got the "thinking of you while I mastubate" card. I thought it was fitting. :D

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
biggins said:
people tell me i look a lot like brad pitt

heeeeere we go again...MB...once some guys on rm were talking about how they looked like all these hot movie stars (brad pitt was a common look alike claim) and I told em to lay it on the line if they were so hot and there was a 30+ page thread with all the boys posting their pictures...not a bad lookin lot these fellas, not at all, but we had less brad pitt look alike sightings than claimed...

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
c'mon now megan your gonna make me blush. ya know you have seen the best pics of me and i of you.

as for double d's man that is just gross. boobs that big have no need to exist.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
loco said:
Come on missy - you know it was a joke. Who in their right mind would send an eCard about a hole in their heart. Megan got the "thinking of you while I mastubate" card. I thought it was fitting. :D

I know it was...quit thinking I'm serious...this is our 'on-screen' banter...and we'd better stop it before we get in trouble again about bickering! take it back to email, sister!

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
dh girlie said:
heeeeere we go again...MB...once some guys on rm were talking about how they looked like all these hot movie stars (brad pitt was a common look alike claim) and I told em to lay it on the line if they were so hot and there was a 30+ page thread with all the boys posting their pictures...not a bad lookin lot these fellas, not at all, but we had less brad pitt look alike sightings than claimed...
yessssss i can always rely on dhg to remember some of the better times on RM. i am glad someone caght it.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
loco said:
dude i have got to see that card