Quantcast

Since we are sharing early season pics...

Steve M

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2007
Whistler
Both sick shots. By the looks of the 2nd shot though, his IS to post mount adaptor on the fork isn't spaced close enough to the rotor, maybe you could think of a solution so his brakes don't rub?

nowlan

Monkey
Jul 30, 2008
First shot from a photographers perspective is unreal. What lens was used on that? Wide angle im assuming?
Sick man, plain sick.

Last edited:

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
hey Dropmachine, are you guys in the TO area or the Mtl area? I'm curious to know where the trails are dry like that, caus' I'd be surprised if the Eastern Townships are in such good shape...

oh, and those are awesome shots, I really like the first one, it really captures the movement well...

Last edited:

Pegboy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2003
New Hamp-sha
I knew the new Treks were spendy but this is certainly proof. It looks like in saving his money,the kid hasn't eaten in months! I'm not sure, but I think the stanchions on the 40 are bigger than his arms!.....nice pics BTW.

spocomptonrider

sportin' the CROCS
Nov 30, 2007
spokanistan
I knew the new Treks were spendy but this is certainly proof. It looks like in saving his money,the kid hasn't eaten in months! I'm not sure, but I think the stanchions on the 40 are bigger than his arms!.....nice pics BTW.
Glad you noticed that also. That was the first thing I thought. Time to hit the gym and the weight-gainer powder.

Coreey

Chimp
Apr 23, 2009
That pictures are amazing:clapping:. Btw. Could i ask you, whaich helm are you wearing on that pictures, Is it some type of TLD? Which type is it please. THx

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
I I'm not sure, but I think the stanchions on the 40 are bigger than his arms!.....nice pics BTW.
Hes going to 36mm arms this season, apparently less flex!:D

DAHHH I think that first pic is SICK!!!! Just had to throw that in there. It looks like the world was grey and stripped of any real color and hes railing it with those goggles in attack mode! Damn that pic is better than most action shots!

Way to go DM :thumb:s way up!!

dropmachine

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Your face.
Hey guys

Thanks for the compliments. It was a great day to shoot. I just wish I'd have remembered to properly sync the flash up, it would have punched the rider out more. AH well, still learning.

Juan, I'll be putting up some backgrounds on Dropmachine soon, this one included.

thanks!