Quantcast

Single Speed Conversion Kits

Apr 7, 2009
I'm looking at purchasing one for my 2008 Specialized P.2 and I would like to know if anyone out there has any good places to buy them, or a what types work best. The wheel set on it is stock. the only thing on it that is stock too.
I just recently started dirt jumping, I use to bmx alot, and i have no clue where to get them or what i shoud be looking for, all i know is that they exsist.

Last edited:

quickneonrt

Turbo Monkey
Apr 8, 2003
Staten Island NY
try a search for gusset two-six for small rear cogs 12, 13t cogs so the chain dosent bite into the spacers incase you want to micro gear or a multiple spacer single speed kit but use Surly shimano cogs they have a wider base and don't cut into the freewheel body like those thin cookie cutter cogs

Apr 7, 2009
try a search for gusset two-six for small rear cogs 12, 13t cogs so the chain dosent bite into the spacers incase you want to micro gear or a multiple spacer single speed kit but use Surly shimano cogs they have a wider base and don't cut into the freewheel body like those thin cookie cutter cogs
I ride bmx alot, i have a box full of cogs, thanks for the info though, i just needed to find a conversion kit.