Quantcast

Sinister R9?

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
That is correct, it is gone forever. We will have a new something soon enough so keep your eyes open. I will be writing an in depth review on the proto soon.
The R9 is a fantastic frame. It is one of those love em or hate em bikes. It is one hell of a FAST rig though.

bballe336

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2005
MA
That is correct, it is gone forever. We will have a new something soon enough so keep your eyes open. I will be writing an in depth review on the proto soon.
The R9 is a fantastic frame. It is one of those love em or hate em bikes. It is one hell of a FAST rig though.
Do you work for sinister? If so :picsstfu:

I do like my R9 though, I've been riding my splinter MXS more though, it's smaller and a bit more fun in the local woods.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Do you work for sinister? If so :picsstfu:

I do like my R9 though, I've been riding my splinter MXS more though, it's smaller and a bit more fun in the local woods.
Pics will be up soon enough. Patience!!!
I work with Skye, Bruce, Frank and the boys on various things and will be proto'ing!

stumpjump

Monkey
Sep 14, 2007
DC
Fvck. I was just going to buy a new R9 and I find out they don't make them anymore. Sucks to be me.

Back to the drawing board.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Official word from on high (FTW, stolen from their site of course!):

yes here is an official update:

the guys have the "news" about the "item". "We" (myself and the people who I talk to) have reached this conclusion; The item in question is of a highly desirable type and should exceed current design parameters and performance expectations.

In other words, we are stoked.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Hey, as I get older, I tend to leak a little every now and again! :biggrin:

EDIT: Hey Frank, should you be working on that bike instead of playing on the internet!?!?! HAHA! - Jim
I agree with Jim, Frank. Get back to the shed and get to work.:biggrin: