Quantcast

sinister r9

p-spec

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2004
quebec
Hye guys im new no this board so far looks supa sweet!

Im wondering about info on the new sinister r9 frame does enyone have eny info or has riden one or owns ???.

Im very sorry if you guys have answered this question meny times every time i try to use the search fonction nothing woud ever come up.

Thanks
cheers

Apr 4, 2003
west coast,
the r9's are sweet bikes. you can get them light a hell and frank doesn't mess around with the quality of his bikes. i know 3 people that ride them if you have any questions and would like to talk to them.

p-spec

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2004
quebec
Yes that woud be very thankfull if i coud talk with them...if it doesn't bother them asweell.

cheers

p-spec

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2004
quebec
:eek: i wasn't expecting a phone number ether way i got all the info from sinister directly i well be getting the frame as soon as i can sell my old bullit an di well be getting the avy shock as well.Thanks for all yoour help!

Apr 4, 2003
west coast,
no prob. if you stil have questions, i guess frank would be the best to help you out, he does build the frame. but if you can't get frank at sinister then mike, vic, or steve, can help you out at that number. good luck with the R9.

p-spec

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2004
quebec
Ya i got all my info and im driving doen from montreal to go pick it up maybe this weekened but probly in the next week or 2!!

Im stoked!!!!