Quantcast

sinister to replace the r9

verticult

Chimp
Jan 7, 2005
Hi, Frank here. yes, we are working on a new DH frame. It's a single pivot W/ linkaged shock. Same as before with revised rates. The bike will have some rear height adjustment, lower standover, reduced weight, double row bearings, more tire clearence, 150x84 widths for BB /hub. adjusted for shorter forks and raked out a bit. Shorter top tube etc.

I am still happily with Sinister Bikes. I keep a different address, don't have a phone (in the building) or internet service. It's a great setup for me as I can focus on the bikes.

That brake jack thing is so funny.. I guess it's real to some people. No double links, URT or VST this time. VST is on hold till I have more $$ to spend

We are asking that no one puts up a image because I don't want to commit to some of the visual qualities yet. It's not a huge secret, just very few will be available so If you are interested in seeing drawings, you can contact myself or Sinister.

Like the "source" mentioned above, you really don't want to be so wrong.. do you?

Eastern States Cup

Turbo Monkey
Feb 29, 2008
East Coast
Frank, the brake jack thing is an ongoing joke pertaining to a junior racer who is influenced easily. Seriously your bikes are awsome. Sounds like your enjoying yourself up there. Now git down to Platty next weekend so JimMac and I can kick yer butt:pirate2: