Sirius Satellite Radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
robdamanii said:
Bottom line: what's on my dashboard is a superior full package to what's on your dashboard. If you listen to one channel, good for you, money well spent. I don't listen to a single channel exclusively, so I enjoy having all those options to go back anf forth from. I also enjoy having the ability to take my unit wherever I choose to go and listen live wherever I go. If you don't get the same mileage out of it, that's your issue. I know my unit carries superior programming from a company that is ahead for a reason, and will continue to improve upon that service BECAUSE they are a well run, intelligent business.

EOD.
Oh...so you can listen to NFL? Pull your head out of your ass and realize that different people have different priorities. While they may not matter to you, Sirius does offer some things that XM doesn't, and for SOME people, that makes it better in their mind.

It's a PREFERENCE!

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
robdamanii said:
For the AVERAGE person, XM is a better package.
What is your definition of an "Avarage person" I don't need all the "bells & whistles" offered on some of the XM hardware. I would think the Avarage person would use just a plug & play or indash unit.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
BurlyShirley said:
Rob is like that guy who buys a mongoose from wal mart, but wont admit its crap. So he starts tricking it out. Putting a psylo and some rhino lites on it, but it still sucks, but he's all "The frame is just as good guys" but he knows the truth deep down.
He just did buy a Mongoose, however it's cleverly disguised as a Kona (which is basically a Mongoose).

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
robdamanii said:
Sirius has nothing comparable to any of them, at least not that I've heard to this point. And I've had excellent service from XM and their customer service reps.
I'm sure you've listened enough of both:rolleyes: And as far as customer service goes, I wouldn't know, I've never needed them, and I'm sure they are fine to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.