Quantcast

Site upgrade: questions/comments/complaints.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
In the old format the Quick Navigation drop down menu was defaulted to the subforum I was currently in. This was a good way to cycle back to the thread list with minimal mouse movement or clicks. Now when I click on the drop down menu it is defaulted to the top of the list requiring me to scroll down to where I was. Or I have to return to the top of the page and then click to return to the subforum.

This is extremely annoying.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Results formatting is still wrong - fonts are cut off all over the place. Long names exclude the navigation button (see crab below). This is browser specific - FF 7:

Last edited:

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Edited just before your post but this is atypical computer (large display) so it might be related to something else.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
when trying to post pics "from URL," the "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" box is automatically selected again.
anyone else getting this again?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Gotcha; we did some security patches that were supposedly not going to affect any of the functionality, but clearly they did :rolleyes:

Will fix ASAP.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Update broke ignore lists. People on my ignore lists are now showing up in theads, even they it says they are still ignored.

Please fix this before p-spec's isanely misinformed posts make my head explode.

This is urgent. :rant:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Can we move the tag cloud up closer to the thread? It seems much further down the page than it used to be, its practically invisible now. Used to be the tag cloud was capable of providing many LULZ.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Update broke ignore lists. People on my ignore lists are now showing up in theads, even they it says they are still ignored.

Please fix this before p-spec's isanely misinformed posts make my head explode.

This is urgent. :rant:
Are you sure he's not just removed from your ignore list? I just did some testing and I can ignore people just fine.