Quantcast

* sitter date *

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
-5F here, it's warmer up at 10,000'

playing guitar and sipping coffee. not going to ski, even though I will probably regret that decision later.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Hey @JohnE your post yesterday about getting to hear your dads voice again reminded me of some old family keepsakes I have. One is a several page letter from my late grandmother where she described what it was like for her as a child growing up going to a one room school house in Maine.

Dirtrider

noah
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
35 and rain. Things are pretty soggy around here with rain every two days. Think I’ll end up reorganizing the garage for the third time this winter. Argh

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
woke up and it was dry, started to get my shit ready to go ride and now everything is wet. Gym day coming up Clay content trails are a no go in the rain and homey don't ride road in the rain with stupid drivers going wine tasting

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
-5F here, it's warmer up at 10,000'

playing guitar and sipping coffee. not going to ski, even though I will probably regret that decision later.
Checked snow levels at 6am when I woke up, which is generally too late to leave and still get up there early enough to catch an early chair - 8". Well shit.

Hannah was in full shit head mode this morning to the point that I had to walk away and wake Wifey up to deal with her because my threshold to throw child was about to cross. That's a hard point to hit, so... yeah.

Going to start the process of pulling baseboards and the floor today getting ready for the install. That will be March 1st, but I don't want to test my luck with not getting it done. Wifey is not complaining about living in a construction site for a few weeks, even though it was her idea. :think: Why women folk? Why?

She is also actively pushing me to just bid on the e63 at this point. She's been waiting for me to just show up with another fast car at some point in the near future. Apparently their is an informal wager between her friends as to how long we can actually keep just two cars. I guess she read up on it a bit and watched some YouTube videos about it (which is not normal for her) and decided that this was a good option. I mean... I won't say no, but I'm still really hesitant to buy a higher mileage German high-performance car again. Why can't anywhere else is this world make high performance wagons?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
So nice here I needed to turn on the AC.

Actually a wall of ice formed outside of my heat pump blocking airflow and it needed a little more defrost action.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
She is also actively pushing me to just bid on the e63 at this point. She's been waiting for me to just show up with another fast car at some point in the near future. Apparently their is an informal wager between her friends as to how long we can actually keep just two cars. I guess she read up on it a bit and watched some YouTube videos about it (which is not normal for her) and decided that this was a good option. I mean... I won't say no, but I'm still really hesitant to buy a higher mileage German high-performance car again. Why can't anywhere else is this world make high performance wagons?
Do your wife's friends determine when you get to take a shit, too?

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Taking elder two kids ice skating later today. Good thing it’s not bone chillingly cold!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Maybe they will do an e-vant. :rofl:

I was really digging the idea of the Tycan until I saw this. I haven't even started prepping my car for sale and I already start to miss it. But I could get on board with something like this.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Hannah was in full shit head mode this morning to the point that I had to walk away and wake Wifey up to deal with her because my threshold to throw child was about to cross. That's a hard point to hit, so... yeah.
you're lucky. my threshold is quite low, and my oldest son is in shithead mode more often than not. Does not make for a very happy household.

trying to build my youngest son's batcave lego set with him while fending off the oldest's hissy fits about not being allowed to "help" him. It's ridiculously cold out, so getting some fresh air is more of a battle than a pleasure at this point. harrumph. at least I have good coffee, good beer, and good whiskey.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Maybe they will do an e-vant. :rofl:

I was really digging the idea of the Tycan until I saw this. I haven't even started prepping my car for sale and I already start to miss it. But I could get on board with something like this.
I really like the idea of an electric car. It's just that the premium is so high right now.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
you're lucky. my threshold is quite low, and my oldest son is in shithead mode more often than not. Does not make for a very happy household.

trying to build my youngest son's batcave lego set with him while fending off the oldest's hissy fits about not being allowed to "help" him. It's ridiculously cold out, so getting some fresh air is more of a battle than a pleasure at this point. harrumph. at least I have good coffee, good beer, and good whiskey.
I've developed a huge threshold of FTS because stress causes my seizures.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Saw what happens when ice loaded tree branches make contact with power lines while driving home last night. Stopped and watched three or four huge fireballs light up the sky. Then drove by in between bursts. Lots of power outages made for an interesting drive.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Finally got around putting handles on the doors on the second floor. My work always comes in waves and right now I have the motivation. With corona and father in law dying there has just been other things to worry about plus I also started full reno of the basement. Next up is finish painting all doors. I have some French door that takes forever where I need 3 coats since they have not been painted since Mash was on air. Tomorrow I am heading up north for some riding. Oh and we were out walking on the ice in the ocean. There ice now goes so far out you can't see where it ends. There were a couple of dudes that went way out which was scary to watch with waves and current being able to change things around in seconds.