Quantcast

Sixc cranks?

Electric_City

Torture wrench
Apr 14, 2007
I've heard that people had issues with them, but never read what the issues were. Well... I'm starting my winter rebuild on my Spartan, which I have a set on, and felt the pedal wobble. It's not the pedal, but the damn threaded gusset. It's loose on the drive side and starting to loosen on the disc. What's the warranty on these? Any issues dealing with RF? They're from 2017

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
My friend who isnt, fast, heavy, or agressive has broken 3 or 4 arms, always at the insert
SixC or Next SL? My SixC are running strong after years and thousands of miles of abuse. I don't think many people run SixC on trail bikes as they mostly come with a wider DH spindle IIRC, I had to swap to a shorter spindle on mines.

Electric_City

Torture wrench
Apr 14, 2007
My Sixc's are on a 6" bike and are 73mm with the 30mm spindle. Ridden, but not abused in any way.

englertracing

you owe me a sandwich
Mar 5, 2012
La Verne
SixC or Next SL? My SixC are running strong after years and thousands of miles of abuse. I don't think many people run SixC on trail bikes as they mostly come with a wider DH spindle IIRC, I had to swap to a shorter spindle on mines.
SixC On a ddduuhhhhvinchi wilson

Udi

RM Chief Ornithologist
Mar 14, 2005
Seen plenty of broken ones.

RF warranty is excellent from memory, good company to deal with.
If you bought new I can't imagine they wouldn't warranty them.

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
SIXC broke above pedal insert... granted it hit a rock really hard going really fast. Raceface sent me a brand new arm no questions asked.