Quantcast

SixSixOne Filter

Jonnyc

Chimp
Oct 20, 2005
What happened to the SixSixOne filet shoe? I can't find them anywhere, did they stop making them?

Huck Banzai

Turbo Monkey
May 8, 2005
Transitory
ooh crap! I better order another pair; I like mine - and the top loops ripped (laces rerouted through strap 'eyes')

They're not amazing, but I like em.

MinorThreat

Turbo Monkey
Nov 15, 2005
Nine Mile Falls, WA
Well that sucks. So what else is out there that similar.
Thanks for the help
I got Teva Links for this season (for $77 off Amazon). Every review I read says the sole is not as sticky as FiveTens (well, what is? Filters weren't either) but in a good way; and I'm OK with that.

Plus, the Lunar Rock color I got is very Yeti-esque.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
I got Teva Links for this season (for $77 off Amazon). Every review I read says the sole is not as sticky as FiveTens (well, what is? Filters weren't either) but in a good way; and I'm OK with that.

Plus, the Lunar Rock color I got is very Yeti-esque.
Try to keep up there fella. 661 Filters are clipless.

I just bought a pair of Shimano's a few weeks back on a site that had them $30 cheaper than anybody else.
http://www.shoebacca.com/shimano/sh-am45-sh-am45.html

I dig them. Have had 3 pairs of Filters and I enjoyed them at one point, but they are crap compared to the Shimano's and the 5.10 Hellcat/Minnar. My heart is with the Van's Warner clipless though. Such a cool looker.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
I use the 661 filters, bought them as my first clipless shoes. Used clipless shoes/pedals for this past season and still not convinced I like clipless. Thankfully the clip on the bottom of the shoe is recessed so they can still be used on flat pedals without having to take off the clip.

BigBoi

Monkey
Oct 31, 2011
Long Island, NY
Jenson still has them in larger sizes for $54 if you are willing to go with the white.

I always liked mine but bought the shimano AM 45 and haven't looked back. I appreciate the firm sole and more protection on the toes and inner ankle of the shimano.