Quantcast

SixSixOne Flight helmet

GPERKINS

Monkey
Jul 25, 2007
Timberlake
I have been looking at the SixSix One flight helmet and it looks like a really good helmet, looks like they have done there home work. Does anyone have any expriences with this helmet and how it compares to like TLD, THE..etc

Thanks,
Austin

Dangerous E

Monkey
May 24, 2006
Coorstown, CO
yeah, I picked one up about half way through this past season. I love it, super comfortable. It actually fit similar to the D2 I tried on but slightly better, which is why i bought it (duh). It's way heavier than anything else I've used but the fit is so $$ that it doesn't bother me. Plus it comes w/ a super nice bag and spare visor. Good luck man.

PDS RX

Monkey
Sep 11, 2007
Richmond VA
They are great and are real motorcycle helmets, but because so it’s a little harder to stay cool and have good circulation. Some goggles are a pain to put in (Scott’s because the bottom press on the rubber nose guard in the helmet). Most people say they are heavy but motorcyclist wear it for 30 plus min, so you’re a real puss if you can’t keep it on for 5. The fit is so so, like all other 661 helmets they put some degree of pressure on the front of your head but you don’t feel it after a while. Those are the only bad things about the helmet every thing else is great.

NY_Star

Turbo Monkey
I just picked one up.

And I really like it. I have always run moto helmets so this one is really light for me. I really like how it fits the top of my head. It is super comfy. I just need to get some small cheek pads to make it fit better around my face

Rover Nick

Monkey
Oct 17, 2006
I run one and it is really comfy. Actually it is pretty light for a DOT moto helmet. And it being a dot helmnet, of course its gonna be heavier than a D2. The weird thing for me was sizing. I have a perfectly normal size head and an XS helmet fits me the best.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I have one, and while I can't compare it to the others, I absolutely love it. its comfortable. it doesn't get as hot as you'd expect for a moto lid, its lighter than you'd expect a moto lid to be. and besides, $200-$300 for a helmet vs $20,000 and up for brain surgery? Easy question if you ask me.

The_Sluck

Chimp
May 14, 2007
It held up and is still in use.

My friend Bob's reading comprehension and math skills are still intact after the crash.
It's great how some in the crowd express their deepening concern in just two frames. Especially the women in the back. And I love how Bob's bike stops moving even before he does. KUH-lassic!