Quantcast

Sizing Bullit

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Depends. You're right in between sizes. I'm 5'11.5 and I went with a large, because I wanted something that would be comfortable to trail ride all day. If you're going to be doing less trail riding/more hucking, I'd go medium, probably.

InsaneP2Rider

Monkey
Jul 27, 2003
Asheville, NC
i agree.

I'm 5'10" and i have a medium. it's my trail/freeride bike and i'm really happy with the size.

You might want to go with the large, because long rides might get a little uncomfortable w/ a medium...maybe.

InsaneP2Rider said:
i agree.

I'm 5'10" and i have a medium. it's my trail/freeride bike and i'm really happy with the size.

You might want to go with the large, because long rides might get a little uncomfortable w/ a medium...maybe.

I agree with this guy.
I am 6'0 and ride a medium.Great for dh and hucking but long rides are a wee bit uncomfortable.
I say medium unless you consider yourself an epic xc kinda guy.
I rode a large before i bought and it felt long and high compared to a medium with a longish stem.
Hope this helps.

joelsman

Turbo Monkey
Feb 1, 2002
B'ham
I am 6ft and had a medium, a tad bit small but perfect for jumping. large and short stem would be better for everything else.

captainpolution

Turbo Monkey
Nov 18, 2004
yea I say get the MED if you jump and huck a lot. I bought a large and I'm at teh 6 foot mark in height and its kinda big for some stuff but its nice

Well I have a dedicated XC bike, so this bike won't be used for any long trips. I'm thinking the Medium would be better. If it feels too cramped I can get a bit longer stem and that should be good enough. I can get a better deal on a Medium anyway.

Thanks for the advice.

tonyhawk

bikerag.com whore
Sep 21, 2003
CT
I'm 6'-1" and I'm very comfortable on my large Bullit. Its my only bike, so I use it for XC, FR and DH. Hope that helps.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
That depends on your preference... I am 6' and I would ride a large, but I have also ridden a medium and it just felt more compact. I know people that like to ride slightly smaller frames.

Sit on either a large or a medium and feel for yourself. Regular standards would say large would be for you.