Quantcast

SkaredShtles wins the Mr. Negativity Award

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
Does SkaredShtles , ever have anything kind or positive to say?
I mean it's OK to bash a little, but All I see from SS crap from dissing people where they live, what they ride,what they enjoy and how they spell, and thats just from todays and yesterday's post.

Lighten up Francis!

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
MunkeeHucker said:
Does SkaredShtles , ever have anything kind or positive to say?
I mean it's OK to bash a little, but All I see from SS crap from dissing people where they live, what they ride,what they enjoy and how they spell, and thats just from todays and yesterday's post.

Lighten up Francis!
Who all of a sudden appointed you hall monitor? Do you have one of those cross guard belts that you wear when you come on RM?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
pixelninja said:
So SS...what are you going to do, now that you've won the coveted Mr. Negativity Award?
I'm goin' to DISNEY WORLD! :thumb:

I'd like to thank my family and my agent. I'd especially like to thank MunkeeHucker for his kind nomination for such a prestigious award.

I'd also like to thank the :monkey: for confirming that I am indeed the most negative member on the board.

<sniff> <sniff>

'Scuse me.......

I love you all! :love:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
DRB said:
Who all of a sudden appointed you hall monitor? Do you have one of those cross guard belts that you wear when you come on RM?
Yeah. We already know that Stoney is the hall monitor.

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
SkaredShtles said:
I'm goin' to DISNEY WORLD! :thumb:

I'd like to thank my family and my agent. I'd especially like to thank MunkeeHucker for his kind nomination for such a prestigious award.

I'd also like to thank the :monkey: for confirming that I am indeed the most negative member on the board.

<sniff> <sniff>

'Scuse me.......

I love you all! :love:
Dude, that was way too positive. I shall petition the committee to revoke your Mr. Negativity Award!

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
Thats funny. I can't see any of SS posts. I might take him off my list just to see whats been going down lately. Better put on my extra thick skin though.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
dh girlie said:
Apparently, a lot of people need to attend the SkaredShthead School of Vocabulary, Grammar and Punctuation...I believe that my sarcasm is quite often mistaken as cyinicism...:D
You know..... maybe that's what's going on with my posts, too. :think:

Maybe I should adopt your .sig? :thumb: