Quantcast

SkaredShtles's new avatar

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
is it just me, or do others think that the haggis (color and shape of it, when you aren't looking at it directly) reminds them of skookum's old brown charlie brown avatar? i find myself reading the posts and thinking skookum wrote them.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
narlus said:
is it just me, or do others think that the haggis (color and shape of it, when you aren't looking at it directly) reminds them of skookum's old brown charlie brown avatar? i find myself reading the posts and thinking skookum wrote them.
On a different note, does anyone besides me realize that a 60x60 image is insufficient to supply enough detail of the haggis, thereby causing it to look like a big ol' turd and destroying any possible pleasant hunger that the picture might otherwise generate?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
it reminds me of that pumpkin e-mail pic that always get sent around at Halloween.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
narlus said:
too funny! I have been thinking this after reading his posts after the haggis switch.

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
I'm not used to seeing that new avatar so I keep thinking it's someone new that is posting. I think he should go back to the dude riding the spicy mexican weiner. ;) ummmmmmmmmm.......... I mean riding the chorizo.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Morryjg said:
I'm not used to seeing that new avatar so I keep thinking it's someone new that is posting. I think he should go back to the dude riding the spicy mexican weiner. ;) ummmmmmmmmm.......... I mean riding the chorizo.
Mmmmmmm.......... I need some huevos rancheros. :thumb:

-S.S.-

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
narlus said:

I keep thinking that too...I also thought it was that ginormous rock that fell in the street in so cal that they had to blow up.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Pau11y said:
Dude, would you EVER eat a bagel that looks like that! :eek:

that aint no bagle...

From Dictionary.com....

A Scottish dish consisting of a mixture of the minced heart, lungs, and liver of a sheep or calf mixed with suet, onions, oatmeal, and seasonings and boiled in the stomach of the slaughtered animal.