Quantcast

Skate Park Ride Sunday in G-Ville

mattmatt86

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2005
Bleedmore, Murderland
My buddy and I are planning on going up to No Name skatepark on saturday night. We will most likely ride at the skate park for a few hours then maybe do an urban ride in Greenville. Neither of us are locals, so If anyone would like to give us a tour, or just get lost with us thats great. Im extending an invitation to anyone.

http://www.nonamesk8.com/main.html

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
My buddy and I are planning on going up to No Name skatepark on Sunday. We will most likely ride at the skate park for a few hours then maybe do an urban ride in Greenville. Neither of us are locals, so If anyone would like to give us a tour, or just get lost with us thats great. Im extending an invitation to anyone.

http://www.nonamesk8.com/main.html
We will be riding at Paris Mt. You are more than welcome to meet up with us.

Most bikers go out to the skate park on Wed. nights. Its only $5. There are way too many young skaters out there on the weekends because their parents need time for them selves. You will have to watch out for them because they will not watch out for you. A friend nailed a little kid last night on a gap jump because the kid was not looking around.

airwalkrob

Monkey
Jul 20, 2005
Greenville EASTSIDE

Most bikers go out to the skate park on Wed. nights. Its only $5. There are way too many young skaters out there on the weekends because their parents need time for them selves. You will have to watch out for them because they will not watch out for you. A friend nailed a little kid last night on a gap jump because the kid was not looking around.
Yeah I yelled WATCHOUT KID 3 times before Kip hit the hip gap.& he still got it..could of been very bad...:monkey:

mattmatt86

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2005
Bleedmore, Murderland

What kinda riding at Paris MTN? If there is going to be a freeride oriented group I would be interested.

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
What kinda riding at Paris MTN? If there is going to be a freeride oriented group I would be interested.
A mix of everything. May do some shuttles after a cross country ride. I may see about getting the key so we can run the Super D a few times or so. You will be fine on your bike out there. Climbs are not to bad..... Let me know.

mattmatt86

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2005
Bleedmore, Murderland
A mix of everything. May do some shuttles after a cross country ride. I may see about getting the key so we can run the Super D a few times or so. You will be fine on your bike out there. Climbs are not to bad..... Let me know.
Ill let you know. I have to check with my Homey, he rides a single speed P.3 so i dont think he would wanna tag along for an extended ride. I might do like you guys suggested and go to no name on wed night.

Edit: My friend and I are getting a group together to go saturday night now. We will most likely get there around 9pm or so. Please come join us!

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Ill let you know. I have to check with my Homey, he rides a single speed P.3 so i dont think he would wanna tag along for an extended ride. I might do like you guys suggested and go to no name on wed night.

Edit: My friend and I are getting a group together to go saturday night now. We will most likely get there around 9pm or so. Please come join us!
Will be with the wife, sorry. How are the trails coming along out at Issaqueena? Do you guys have any new pics? I have been meaning to go out there, but with the rain and all :disgust1: .

mattmatt86

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2005
Bleedmore, Murderland
Will be with the wife, sorry. How are the trails coming along out at Issaqueena? Do you guys have any new pics? I have been meaning to go out there, but with the rain and all :disgust1: .
Tomorrow will be the first day Ive seen the trails in about a month. Im hopin to add dirt to EVERY berm/jump that is already built and finish a coouple that arent quite done. Ill take pics and post after this weekend.

ridiculous

Turbo Monkey
Jan 18, 2005
MD / NoVA
Coming along great got our building permit extended another semester today and we have our forum up and running now.

www.clemsonfreeride.com

Ill see if i can get dewey to post the most recent pics online for you guys. We are in need of more lumber to start the wall ride and start gate but Im told that the drop construction will begin this weekend. Hopefully most of the club members signed up for classes with freeriding/building in mind for this semester.

Has anyone posted a calender of southeast race events yet, we still want to have one but want to avoid calender conflicts.