Skatepark Pictures

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
dirtjumpP.1 said:
which park is that.
Ashland skate park.

BTW, I was the photographer this time. The kid riding just kills that park. No one else really rivals him in it.

biker053

Chimp
Oct 13, 2004
i live in roseburg i rode the roseburg park all this weekend for the first time it is so addicting

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
mtnbrider said:
I have been there skating and riding , its fun. Im going up there in a few weeks, is there really a track nest to it?
No track next to it, but there is a small, ****ty, DJ park about a 2 minute ride away.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
I was there today and it was so fun. I just got an azonic evolution. Before, I had a fs level betty and rode it there last year. A hardtail feels so much better. I was clearing the half round table top that the kid wearing green is wearing in the third picture.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
mtnbrider said:
I was there today and it was so fun. I just got an azonic evolution. Before, I had a fs level betty and rode it there last year. A hardtail feels so much better. I was clearing the half round table top that the kid wearing green is wearing in the third picture.

The hip....most fun hit in the park in my opinion. How long you here for?

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
I am in Salem now. We are going to Orcas is. for 2 weeks. But we are coming down and going to go back to ashland. I am also going to cal young in Eugene, isn't the nown as the bike park around s. oregon?

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
No clue, but gimme a PM when your in Ashland again and I might be able to ride at the skatepark for a bit.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
I rode it yetserday afternoon for 10 min because my parents wanted to get on the road. I was doing the round tabletop and some skaters were doing the little quarter pipe against the wall. It was annoying because when I went to do it some one would get in my way because it was so crowded. I finnaly could go and a skater came out of no where, I had to use it like a hip instaed and I almost landed on him-he was pissed.