Monday: 8-10 p.m.
Tuesday: 3-4 p.m. (Free*), 4-6 p.m.
Wednesday: 8-10 p.m.
Thursday: 3-4 p.m. (Free*), 4-6 p.m.
Friday: 8-10 p.m.
Saturday: 4-6 p.m.
Sunday: 6-8 p.m., 8-10 p.m.

*Free Sessions are for Members Only

$10 for 2 hours. membership is $50 for non residents, and if yer gonna make the trek over its worth the price knockoff for session costs. and they also sell session cards which you can put 5 sessions or 25 sessions or w/e on. its a fun place

Aug 22, 2004
FEAR ME ^
Looks like a blast, some awesome riding. Escapeartist keeps talking about taking a trip down there which needs to happen...love the music choice too, I actually saw them with explosions in the sky not to long ago, crazy stuff.

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
yeah i talked to escapeartist about it. there's some trails close to there as well. i need to get my mtb back in running order ie put a new bb on, and new cranks, and a brake cable. i've been riding my 20" nonstop

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
do you know if they'll be open on tuesday, new years day? also, is it worth the 1.5 hour drive for a two hour session? it's really our only choice for riding this week b/c everything else on the trails will be a mud fest. i just hate it when my drive time is longer than my ride time.

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
tuesday you can squeeze that 3-6 session in don't forget!

and i need to talk to billy who's the manager, i think cos we're on break it's 2-6. not sure. chapel hill schools go back a week late or something. it's def 3-6. and members only means we get in for free. otherwise it's $5. not a huge one. it's a fun little place

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
gromdom...do you have a way to contact the dude in charge other than the listed number on the website? i can't get any confirmation whether they'll be open tomorrow considering it's a holiday. they have a voice mail on today stating that they're closing early at 4 for the holiday but it doesn't mention anything about tomorrow.

also...i'll be in Raleigh for a gang conference on jan 29,30. i'm supposed to drive back and forth every afternoon but i think i might stay with a friend's parents and hit up the skatepark in the evenings. just passing the word to see if any of the locals would like to meet up.