Quantcast

ski-biking this weekend

deweydude

Monkey
Mar 23, 2005
Washougal Washington
Man I am in heaven.
The mountains here are getting dumped on some ski resorts are allready open and more plan to be open by the weekend:love:
There is more snow on our back country ski bike tral now than we had all last year. And I am going to Mt. Hood next weekend to do some early season shredding:dancing: :thumb: :D
Ive got to do a service on my fork and I am setting my bike up with some new ski's for this season, 109cm with a total combined ski length of 7 and a half feet on the snow man its going to be a rocket.:cool:

Any of you locals going to be on Hood this weekend stop me and say hi , I'll be shreddin between Timberline and Govt. camp on a black and yellow older Giant Warp with a Judy xl dc on ski's you wont be able to miss me

Man I am STOKED

Bldr_DH

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
NO BO CO
Man, me too. I think I have a chance to go up this friday. I just got a new pair of wood-core boards for my Snowmoto. Once I get them waxed, they should be heaven on the mountain. Just like you: STOKED

deweydude

Monkey
Mar 23, 2005
Washougal Washington
Bldr_DH said:
Man, me too. I think I have a chance to go up this friday. I just got a new pair of wood-core boards for my Snowmoto. Once I get them waxed, they should be heaven on the mountain. Just like you: STOKED
have a ball man, you should try a hybrid in the powder:thumb:

ANY OTHER SKI BIKERS OUT THERE?