Quantcast

ski bowl pics?

Morgan

Monkey
Feb 17, 2002
all lit up
does anyone have any pictures from any of this years mt hood/ski bowl race series? if you have some id love to check them out, thanks

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Sorry to change the subject!
Does anyone know if the race this weekend is on the same course as the last race?? Ethan and I are thinking of going but only if its the same one...we will only get a couple practice runs since the race is Saturday.

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
I'm planning on going to one of the races and take photos - I'll post em. With that said - I won't be at this weekend's race.

Morgan

Monkey
Feb 17, 2002
all lit up
very cool, thanks, not totally sure about the new course, from what petr was saying at this end of that last one this weekends race was going to be on the new course, he said somthing like "now all you come back to try this new course now" but who knows, i am pretty excited to check it out just depends if they finished it.

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Morgan said:
very cool, thanks, not totally sure about the new course, from what petr was saying at this end of that last one this weekends race was going to be on the new course, he said somthing like "now all you come back to try this new course now" but who knows, i am pretty excited to check it out just depends if they finished it.
Hmmm. The only way we are going is if it's the same course. I don't want to race a course that I've only done one run on right before my race run. If the race was Sunday, there would be no problem... :(