Quantcast

Skills Clinic with Shaums March!

drrtygrrl

Chimp
Aug 9, 2011
Seattle
Evergreen Mountain Bike Alliance has partnered with Shaums March for a one-day skills clinic to benefit the Evergreen Education Program!

Unleash your riding potential!
Join Shaums March of Mad March Racing and the IMIC, Kat Sweet of Sweetlines, and the Evergreen IMIC certified instructors for a day of personal, professional instruction that will take your riding to the next level!

Saturday, August 13th
9:30am - 3:30pm
Duthie Hill Park, Issaquah WA

All skill levels are welcome! Adults 15 and up and kids ages 8-10 & 11-14. Spaces are filling up fast!

For more information please visit the Evergreen website:http://tiny.cc/shaumsclinic

To register for the clinic visit BikeReg.com:
https://www.bikereg.com/events/register.asp?eventid=13977

Need a bike? Diamondback will have demo bikes available for clinic participants! Let us know in advance so we can arrange one for you.

Proceeds will benefit the Evergreen Education Program and Evergreen's mission for trails.

If you have any questions, please contact Debbi at debbi@evergreenmtb.org.

Thanks and I hope to see some of you there!

Attachments

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Do this. I got notably faster after spending a day riding with Shaums and working on my form. It really is the little things that make you fast, and he knows how to explain and teach you how to recognize and do them.

Oh, and *spam*

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Do this. I got notably faster after spending a day riding with Shaums and working on my form. It really is the little things that make you fast, and he knows how to explain and teach you how to recognize and do them.

Oh, and *spam*
this is acceptable spam. never met him, but know plenty who have, Shaums is apparently a great dude.

drrtygrrl

Chimp
Aug 9, 2011
Seattle
To respond to an earlier post - I apologize if this is considered spam. The rules were unclear when it comes to a posting such as this.

Shaums is an amazing coach! And of course a phenomenal rider! I've had lessons from various sources and he hands down is the best instructor I've ever had the opportunity to work with. I learned more from him in just a day then all my other lessons combined I think. He is also a very personable guy and really knows what he's talking about. I highly recommend him.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
i took one of his classes @ Plattekill and loved it. i do wish i was able to spend more time with him personally as a coach instead of the others that were helping teach the class

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
The quality of the education was top notch.......my ability to utilize said education is questionable.

Do strippers count as charity?