Quantcast

Skimonkey pictures? Skimonkey pictures!

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Since many of the ride monkeys here ski when they can't ride, let's see your skiing pictures.

Top of Cannon in NH today

Also top of Cannon

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001

Me at Winter Park trying to get some edge angle on 118 mm underfoot planks.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I wasn't able to take pictures as I was solo, but I found the entrance to this here glade yesterday...

Very nice... Was only able to get 1 run in, but will go back.

That afternoon was for the kids xc lessons. My wife and I got out for an hour together... It was a winter wonderland:

Last edited:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I was mostly kidding but I do from time to time ski at Mountain Creek in Northern NJ. They have night skiing until 9pm so I can get a few runs in after work. I grew up boarding there with the High School Ski club. I have a trip booked for the end of Feb to head up to Killington.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I was mostly kidding but I do from time to time ski at Mountain Creek in Northern NJ. They have night skiing until 9pm so I can get a few runs in after work. I grew up boarding there with the High School Ski club. I have a trip booked for the end of Feb to head up to Killington.
what part of ny

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
not many pics of me doing anything, but this was an AMAZEBALLS deep day during a storm cycle at Mary Jane. yours truly, knee deep on Trestle en route to the tree stash.
NickTrestle1.jpg

edit:
blue ice heaves, touring and crossing a lake in RMNP ...
25451.jpeg

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
A guy I went to high school with just posted a picture on Facebook of him currently skiing at Whistler.
Guess what he does for a living........?

Dentist.
True story.
i went to high school with someone who's now a dentist. he's not even a cyclist of any kind. he must be doing it wrong.