Quantcast

Skooks, a reason to get well.

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
We rode a couple of your favorite trails yesterday. All are in good shape although we're not this morning... :(

Up Corral Pass, down Palisades, up White River back the cars at Buck Creek for lunch. Down Skookum Flats and up and around Sun Top. 11 hours, 8 riders(one bailed halfway up the Sun Top climb but will be back.) 46.7 miles and something like 7,000 feet of climbing.
There's talk of the Triple later in the year.(Not me!) But, with a smaller group, the double is definately attainable.
Had to take the obligatory mountain shot at the top of the little hike a bike on Dalles too. Get well soon.

P.S. I've never seen so much traffic as we saw yesterday. The top of the first road climb was packed with shuttlers and hikers.

WARider

Monkey
May 21, 2003
Borneo said:
We rode a couple of your favorite trails yesterday. All are in good shape although we're not this morning... :(

Up Corral Pass, down Palisades, up White River back the cars at Buck Creek for lunch. Down Skookum Flats and up and around Sun Top. 11 hours, 8 riders(one bailed halfway up the Sun Top climb but will be back.) 46.7 miles and something like 7,000 feet of climbing.
There's talk of the Triple later in the year.(Not me!) But, with a smaller group, the double is definately attainable.
Had to take the obligatory mountain shot at the top of the little hike a bike on Dalles too. Get well soon.

P.S. I've never seen so much traffic as we saw yesterday. The top of the first road climb was packed with shuttlers and hikers.
Shuttlers taking the time to ride Sun Top, oooooooooohh man I gotta go and see what all the fuss is about. :drool: