Quantcast

Skookum...I had no idea...

Wingnut

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2003
Sorry, I'm Canadian ..sorry...
"while the tabloids have relegated the Skookum to the fringes of inanity and modern science has shrugged off almost two centuries of Skookum encounters, a handful of dedicated and enthusiastic field researchers have kept the hunt for the wonderfully mysterious and elusive Skookum alive."

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
dh girlie said:
Really....

yeah, uh ... Im sure a pic of me in some carharts and an insulated flannel shirt would really do it for you. Its cold as balls outside.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
BurlyShirley said:
Thanks to the VA, say hello to BurlyShirley the construction worker until about june.
sweet! i had no idea the village people were back. how hard was the audition? you probably wanted to be the leather guy, didn't you?

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
narlus said:
sweet! i had no idea the village people were back. how hard was the audition? you probably wanted to be the leather guy, didn't you?
just wait until the VH1 reality show about it comes out. Youll see it all.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
BurlyShirley said:
Thanks to the VA, say hello to BurlyShirley the construction worker until about june.
Unbelievable. They didn't get it in the past, they don't get it now, what hope do they ever have of ever getting it?

I'm sorry to hear about that. It took involvement from my congressman to get all that was due me to me and that was after way too many years.