Quantcast

Skookum owes me a beer or a taco.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Was able to fix his bike this weekend using my extra 5-spot D hanger..... his enduro hanger snapped from snagging a stick. It also tore off a piece of his frame, as well as mangling his derailler. We were able to continue the ride with my fix! Remember kiddies, always carry a spare hanger, it may save you a$$, or someone elses.......

broke:

fixed:

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
is he wearing rain gear?!?!?? ahahahahahahahaha! :D

I should have went on that ride, I suck. :)

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
-BB- said:
That is WAY more than a beer or Taco.
I'd say at elast a 6-pack and the Taco Bell 10 pack.
;)
Good thinking.... Or maybe meet in the middle? 3 beers, and 5 taco bell tacos?? MMMMM whens lunch?

PNJ, it was fun. Maybe next time......

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
oly said:
Was able to fix his bike this weekend using my extra 5-spot D hanger..... his enduro hanger snapped from snagging a stick. It also tore off a piece of his frame, as well as mangling his derailler. We were able to continue the ride with my fix! Remember kiddies, always carry a spare hanger, it may save you a$$, or someone elses.......

broke:

fixed:
Dang! Skookum is hard core!

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Tore off a piece of his frame too!? Youch - I think that the Big S should replace Skooks Enduro with one of those new Schmancy Fancy 2005 ones! :)

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Nice work. This is why I have banished all but one speed from my bike.

:)

Damn, where is that picture....

I once repaired my Hayes mechanical rear caliper with three large zip ties and Gorilla glue. The outer half of the caliper snapped off, right at the barrel adjuster. I got it working again and left it like that for a month....

Now where is that pic...

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
skookum owes me a date as well......errrrrr i mean some beer and a big mexican food platter. damn im hungry and sick. nice fix by the way.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
oly said:
Good thinking.... Or maybe meet in the middle? 3 beers, and 5 taco bell tacos?? MMMMM whens lunch?

PNJ, it was fun. Maybe next time......
Nah, I'd go for a case of beer and a sushi dinner..........................why play games here :D

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
SkaredShtles said:
Damn! That's even better than the XTR shoelace:
Better? yes
Cooler? no
i did finish the ride singlespeed style with only a few complaints from my chain.

Megan Black said:
skookum owes me a date in the park with doritos and dip, then burgers and cold stone afterwards....
*pouring bacon grease in an old coffee can*
i'm comin for ya baby doll! ;)

One beer and a taco eh? i wonder how much four dudes would pay to help them get outta the woods before dark considering none of you had a clue where you were goin. :evil:
Thanx again bro, you salvaged the ride.
Good times. :thumb:

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Skookum said:
*pouring bacon grease in an old coffee can*
i'm comin for ya baby doll! ;)

One beer and a taco eh? i wonder how much four dudes would pay to help them get outta the woods before dark considering none of you had a clue where you were goin. :evil:
Thanx again bro, you salvaged the ride.
Good times. :thumb:
MMMMM bacon grease. Also a good lube..... of course i mean for wheel bearings... :evil:

Lol, true. You could have left us, and probably not left a trail for us to follow.....